This registration session will allow you to complete contact information, sign up for participation, and submit payment. Please read through each page carefully to ensure that all information is provided accurately.
To complete registration through our secure site, please have your Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or checking account information available. Following the completion of this registration, you will see a charge on your account.
• League play will begin in December and last 8 weeks. (Games will be played December 8,15, then will be taking a break for the Holidays during December, Season restart January, January 5,12,19,26 ,February 2,9,,,, 8 Games Total)
• For League play, some existing players will remain on existing teams while some players will be assigned to a different team in another division, due to skill or age. New players to the league will be allocated to an existing team or a new team based on skill and age.
• If many new players are registered, there will be a skill session to identify skill levels in order to assign players to the appropriate team.
• Initial Divisions U10 – U13 – U16, may be expanded to more categories, based on request or age of players who register.
• Parents can suggest division desires for their child in the registration.
• Games will be played every Saturday starting at 9am and after. Game times and schedule will be dictated by number of teams and age groups.
• All players, parents, and coaches shall abide by league rules and policies. (http://www.greenfieldarena.com/rules)
• There will be a 5 goal differential maximum rule per game
• Teams will receive special pricing for practice rentals
• Greenfield’s Youth League is a Developmental League, encouraging and promoting fun, working together as a team, and sportsmanship, all while learning the game.
Please direct any questions regarding this registration to:
Vanessa Henley Youth League Onsite Director firstname.lastname@example.org
Rene Pulido Greenfield Arena Midtown Manager email@example.com
Select an option to continue with the registration.